• Divisible syringe head enables a perfect processing
• The revolution in processing
• Easy, fast, clean!
• residue-free processing (in correspondence with our QSA 313)
• high quality stainless steel
• Art.-No. 1953-ME-1.8
By the constant return flow of the remaining anaesthetic of the needle after unscrewing, residues occur in the outlet of the head of the cartridge syringe.
A disinfection in this mostly encapsulated area is practically not workable.
The newly developed, DBGM* patented cartridge syringe with divisible syringe head enables a perfect processing now. Suitable for thermal disinfection and autoclave (max. 134°C).
New syringe head with divisible outlet.
Hygienic processing and each time with new syringe head per patient.
|Syringe head with fine thread for an easy removal.|
Divisible needle outlet.
By this a perfect processing can be effected.
The cartridge syringe will be delivered with tip no. 1 as standard.
Tips 1 + 3 are primarily recommended for hole plugs and no. 2 for solid plugs.
|Changeable tips for the fixation in the cannula plug (solid plug or hole plug)|
1. Unscrew the changeable head (pic. 1 + 2)
2. Insert the mounting key (pic. 3)
3. Unfasten and unscrew the changeable tip (pic. 4)
4. Remove the changeable tip from the cartridge holder (pic. 5 - 7)