The new pliers with BITE
• medical stainless steel refined in the CRYO hardening process – ice-tuned
• passivated electrolytically to avoid corrosion
• lare-free surface by special matting
• appropriated for processing in the thermal disinfector and autoclave (134° C)
• validated according to DIN ISO 17664
• Art.-No. GX*
A fine, delicate and at the side flattened forceps head enables also deep grasping of the tooth in the bone pocket as well as an optimized, proximal rotation movement.
The distally angled serration at the edge of the forceps’ jaw enables a comfortable moving forward up to the neck of the tooth.
The newly structured serration provides an optimal grip for executing rotational movements as well as during the extraction of the tooth. The open grip structure reduces the weight of the forceps and allows a thorough rinsing, particularly at the thermal processing.